योगीजी_नंबर_01 | Facts Trending on Twitter | 2 Jan 2020
Yogi Adityanath: Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh is on No. 1 in Indian as per the trending report from Twitter on 2 Jan 2021 night. We will know here what exactly is happening, What are the people’s politician behind it. Some people are comparing #योगीजी_नंबर_01 with SSR. Some people are abusing, so most of the people are appreciating Yogi Adityanath. How people are showing their respect for Yogi Aditynath. Now people should know actually what people are sharing on Twitter about the CM of Uttar Pradesh, Mr. Yogi Adityanath. Let’s begin with the Latest News.
UP CM Yogi Adityanath: First we should know what Yogi Adityanath achieved in 2020 so that we can know the reason behind the #योगीजी_नंबर_01 on Twitter today.
As we know that 2020 was a nightmare not only for Indians but also for the world. But during a pandemic, Yogi did what he wanted to achieve for the country. Where one side government was taking time to think about what should be the right decision or what should be a bad decision to do. Where the Yogi Aditynath did not think and did what he wanted for Uttar Pradesh, India. This was also a reason that’s why he is on trending now. Source: uniindia
This 1 to 15 Budget list has been taken from the hereafter some modification in sentences, it is kept here. There are no changes any no. these are accurate. This budget was created for Uttar Pradesh under the supervision of Yogi Adityanath’ Government for 2020-2021.
- Budget involved Rs. 122 crore for Police
- Budget involved Rs. 60 Crore for Forensic Labs
- Budget involved Rs. 650 crore for construction of non-residential
- Budget involved Rs. 600 crore for residential buildings of the police department, Finance Minister Suresh Kumar Khanna said in his budget speech.
- Budget involved Rs. 300 crore for the construction of residential and non-residential buildings in newly created districts
- Budget involved Rs. 28 crores for financial assistance under the Central Victim
- Compensation Fund scheme in the cases of acid attack, rape, human trafficking, or murder.
- Budget involved Rs. 14 crores has been sanctioned under the Student Police Cadet scheme
- Budget involved Rs. 3 crore for Cyber Crime Prevention, the minister added.
- Budget involved Rs. 10 crores has been allocated to strengthen fire fighting services in UP
- Budget involved Rs. 20 crore has been granted to set up solar power plants to strengthen power arrangements.
- Budget involved Rs. 27 crores for ex-gratia payment to the families of police and fire fighting employees
- Budget involved Rs. 97 crore has been made under the Safe City Lucknow scheme
- Budget involved Rs. 150 crores for construction of residential and non-residential buildings of fire fighting stations
- Budget involved Rs. 122 crore under the police modernization scheme.
Now we will absolutely so you every state budget of this year. so please keep yourself updated with us.