What is the National Youth Day | Celebration Purpose
National Youth Day is celebrated each year on 12 January, declared by India’s government in 1986 on the day of the Swami Vivekananda Jayanti. Swami Vivekananda was a disciple of Ramkrishna Paramhans. National Youth Day is celebrated to aware youth to learn from India’s legend Swami Vivekananda.
Swami Vivekananda’s value, ethics, morality, behavior, his value-based culture was very lagend. People buy his books to adopt their habits.
What is the national youth day?
National Youth day is celebrated in India each year on 12th January. It is celebrated on the birthday of Swami Vivekananda. Swami Vivekanand a great youth, full of dedication and energy. His focus power was really amazing. He became popular after his first speech in Chicago. He left inspirational stories that every youth should know in India. Youth is the future of our country. In the speech of 2020, PM Modi has mentioned his speech about the youth. He said youth should learn from the Swami Vivekananda.
What is the purpose of National Youth Day in India?
The purpose of the national youth day is very clear. It aims to bring a dedication to humans, inspire Youth in India, motivate India’s Youth.
What is the theme of National Youth Day?
National Youth Day is celebrated in India for developing Youth internally and externally. India’s government used to bring one theme for youth each year. As per the data, 60% of the population are youth in India. There it is very important to spread awareness toward the youth’s potential.
NATIONAL YOUTH DAY THEME/ aim of National Youth Day.
These are the list of the theme from 2021 to 2011 theme for the youth taken on the occasion of Swami Vivekananda Jayanti.
1. 2021’s them for the youth in India is “blank”.
2. 2020’s theme for the youth in India was “Channelizing Youth Power for Nation Building”.
3. 2019’s theme for the youth in India was“Youth and Nation Building”
4. 2018’s theme for the youth in India was“Sankalp Se Siddhi”.
5. 2017’s theme for the youth in India was“Youth for Digital India”.
6. 2016’s theme for the youth in India was“Indian Youth for Development, Skill, and Harmony”.
7. 2015’s theme for the youth in India was“Youngmanch” and “Youth for Clean, Green and Progressive India” (and the slogan was “Hum Se Hai Nayi Shurat”).
8. 2014’s theme for the youth in India was“Youth for Drugs Free World”.
9. 2013’s theme for the youth in India was “Awakening the Youth Power”.
10. 2012’s theme for the youth in India was “Celebrating Diversity in Unity”.
11. 2011’s theme for the youth in India was “Sabse Pehle Bharat”.
Every year India Government gives a speech on 12th January to awaring youth. Youth are learners, they should keep learning in every moment to do something in their life. Every year India Government gives a theme/aim on the occasion of Swami Vivekananda Jayanti to achieve.
What do you think, please write your perspective behind the youth after analyzing the economic growth of India, political views, history of India, Indian heritage and culture, native language, business growth of India? India’s international relations. These are the important thing that every people should know about their country. Now it’s your turn, what you can do for your country please mention in the comment section below. We are waiting to get your comment.