Valentine Week 2021: Quotes, Images, History, Story, Facts
Valentine Week 2021: The Week of Valentine’s day started from 7 Feb to 14 Feb and all the days symbolize unique status. Valentine’s day is said that this is a week of lovers and celebrated each day in a different manner.
- 7 February in 2021– Rose Day
- 8 February in 2021 – Propose Day
- 9 February in 2021– Chocolate Day
- 10 February in 2021 – Teddy Day
- 11 February in 2021 – Promise Day
- 12 February in 2021 – Hug Day
- 13 February in 2021 – Kiss Day
- 14 February in 2021 – Valentine’s Day
7 February in 2021 – Rose Day
Rose Day is the starting of Valentine’s Day, it is said that if Rose Day is spent well that it can be hoped that every day will be spent well. Like the first day will choose the last day. It is not based on truth, because it is not written anywhere.
But for you, it has brought for you the best quotes for Rose Day.
- “For me, you are the most precious flower of life. Happy Rose Day!”
- “I chose the best red roses to express my love for you because you are the best, my soul mate. Happy Rose Day!”
- “I can achieve anything in this world if I have you beside me. Wishing you happy Rose Day!”
- “I feel happy every moment since you entered my life. Sending this bouquet of red roses to say I love you my life. I present to you my intense love and affection that makes my world complete.”
- “Just like a rose blooms in thorns, you are the most precious person who taught me to stand tall like a rose among thorns of life. Happy Rose Day!”
Get more attractive Rose Day Quotes
8 February in 2021 – Propose Day
Propose Day is celebrated on 8 Feb each year. This is celebrated after Rose Day. There should be a unique style for proposing so that you can attract your partner. Therefore it is needed that you should have quotes.
Propose Day Quotes for impressing partner/friend/relative
# 1. The heart is hard for them,
Stumbles and rests,
Someone captured the heart so much,
The heart is mine but beats for them.
# 2. I need you in these paths,
Lonely need your hand,
In this world full of happiness, your love is needed.
# 3. Walk some distance with me,
We will tell the whole story,
Do not you understand with eyes
They will say this
# 4. Look at the eyes with the eyes,
Look at us with our hearts,
All the happiness of your life,
We will keep you from expressing love and see.
# 5. Can’t understand the depth of the eyes,
We can’t say anything with lips,
How to tell you this heart-a-hall,
That you are without whom we cannot live.
# 6. Hearts to say something,
Which is scared to say,
Today let’s say Propose Day,
We love you more than Dil-o-Jaan.
Get 40+ Propose Quotes for celebrating Valentine’s Day
9 February in 2021 – Chocolate Day
Chocolate Day is celebrated on 9th Feb each year. This is the third day of Valentine’s day which is celebrated after Rose Day and Propose Day.
Get more information about Chocolate Day
10 February in 2021 – Teddy Day
Teddy Day is celebrated on 10th Feb each year. This is celebrated after the celebration of Rose Day, Propose Day, and Chocolate Day.
Gather more information about Teddy Day
11 February in 2021 – Promise Day
Promise Day is celebrated on 11 Feb each year. This is the fifth day of Valentine’s Day. The promise is a very important day that stands for faith. They promise each other which creates respect in front of them.
Know more about Promise Day
12 February in 2021 – Hug Day
Hug Day is celebrated on 12th Feb each year.
Hugging creates belief between couples. And this is good for increasing love. Why Hug day is celebrated and quotes. Get here
13 February in 2021 – Kiss Day
Kiss Day is celebrated on 13th Feb each year.
There are multiple benefits of kissing and why kiss day is celebrated. Read Kiss Day benefits
14 February in 2021 – Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day: Finally, it has been celebrated valentine’s Day on 14th Feb each year.
Read more about Valentine’s Day