If OBE Exam not Submitted, then do this | SOL
Here you will know how and where to submit your Paper online, after Given time Extended by any reason.
- When you have time to Upload
- When You have extended your time to Upload.
- At last, you will get 8 FAQs that will explain better your queries.
1. When you have time to Upload
There are 2 options for submitting your paper online in SOL Portal, When You have time to upload your Question Paper in PDF Format.
First Option: (This is normal and Preferable)
1. Go here: https://solobe.uod.ac.in/index.php/site/login
2. Login with your credential
3. upload PDFs as per the guidelines
Second Option: (It is used when your first option is not working)
1. Go here to the given URL: https://assignment.sol.du.ac.in/obeug-2021/login_studen.
2. Login with your SOL Roll No., Exam Roll No.
(Note: Please do not login parallel in both the uploading options.)
3. If you have done with your all answers, then you may upload them earlier. Do not wait until the last minute to upload.
4. Have patience, many students are trying simultaneously to upload at the same time. It may take some time to upload.
5. On DU Portal: Once it is written “Answer Sheet submitted successfully“, then you have successfully submitted your answers. Keep its screenshot with you for future reference.
6. On SOL Portal: Once it is written “Submitted” in front of your all uploaded answers, then you have successfully submitted your answers. Keep its screenshot with you for future reference.
7. No need to come to SOL Office for its confirmation, uploading PDFs, etc.
2. When You have extended your time to Upload.
If you have failed to upload your question paper in the given time, When you should only then upload your answer sheets in prescribed PDF format in below mentioned E-mail IDs as per the Question paper Unique Paper Code (UPC).
Before sending the Email, rename your PDF files in the following format including Roll No, Unique Paper Code (UPC), and Question No.
FORMAT: “Roll No _ UPC_Q1”
- 19345012453_12311463_Q3.pdf and more
Now what you should do:
- First, check your course name
- Then, Subject Name
- After that, Unique Paper Code (UPC)
- Finally, you will get, Email ID.
- Use that Email Id to send your question answer
Bonus: Download Full Sheet of Email Ids Here:
👉👉👉👉👉👉: SOL-UG Advisory-17-3-2021
Please ask us in the comment box at Any Question
- How to submit Question Paper in SOL, Time Extended?
- How to Submit Question Paper PDF, Time Extended?
- What should we do, when Time Extended during Question Paper Submission on DU SOL?
- Where to Submit Question Paper, When I could not submit the Paper during the Given time?
- Are there any Options to Submit a Questions Paper, When I could not submit the Paper because of an Internet Issue?
- I forgot to submit Question Paper, What should I do because the given time has Extended?
- Should I go to the SOL office for PDF submission confirmation?
- How should I know, My Question is submitted on SOL or not?