How to Protect Skin From Color in Holi Festivals
In the past time, people used to play with the natural color in Holi Festivals, but now people are using chemical color in place of natural color, which is very harmful to our body. So, in this critical situation, we need to read this article/news till the end, here you will know about How to Protect Skin From Color in Holi Festivals.
Here, you will get to know 10+ high powerful tips to protect your skin from the color which is mixed in the color that can harm your body. If you are interested to know about How to Protect Skin From Color in Holi Festivals, so please read till the end. Because in this covid-19 epidemic, we don’t need to protect our skin only but also we need to protect our health also. But we will recommend most of the thing, you can apply anyone, all method is well proved.
Apply these Things to Protect your full body parts from Color in Holi Festivals
(How to Protect Skin From Color in Holi Festivals)
- Protect your screen: If you are going out, you can put petroleum jelly on your skin, it will protect your skin from the color.
- Protect your Hair: Protect your hair also from the color, you can apply a thick layer of oil to your hair, it will help to remove the color from your hair when you will wash.
- Protect your Body/Skin from Sunlight: If you are playing with color on a sunny day, so you can apply sunscreen for at least half an hour before stepping out in sun.
- Protect your nail: You can use Aooky Nail Paint, it will protect your nail from the color, will keep the nail safe.
- Wear Full Cloth: Protect your body from color, wear full sleeves dress, it will keep your body safe from the color.
- Protect Your Lips, Ear, Navel: Protect your lips, ear, navel – you can use petroleum jelly to protect it from the color.
- Take Bath Immediately After Playing with Wet Color: If you played with the wet color, so try to take a bath immediately. Do not forget to use shampoo, it will help your hair to remove color, and also apply conditioner.
- Apply Moisturizer: If you have played with color and took bath, so after bathing tries to Apply Moisturizer to your full body, it will keep your skin safe.
Related News of Holi: 2021
- 11 Interesting Unknown Facts About Holi the Indian Festival of Good Over Evil
- Why Holi Festivals Celebrated? Why Holi is Celebrated?
- Holi 2021- 50 Best Wishes, Quotes, Images, WhatsApp Status, And Loving Quote Wishes