Biography of Savitribai Phule | First Female Teacher in India
Biography of Savitribai Phule: Savitribai Phule was born on 3 Jan 1831. Her husband’s name was Jyoti Rao Phule. Jyotirao Phule also found one of the first schools in Pune. Savitribai Phule was a famous Auther and revolutionary feminist. They had not their own children and some of the evidence says that they adopted children also. Their child’s name was Yashwant Rao who used to belong to a brahmin family.
The early life of Savitribai Phule
She used to live in Naigaon in Satara district of Maharashtra. The distance between her birthplace and Pune was 50 kilometers. Savitribai Phule was the eldest daughter in the family. Savitribai’s mother’s name was Laxmi and her father’s name was khandoji Patil.
Education of Savitribai Phule
In the beginning stage of marrying Savitribai Phule was illiterate but doing marry with Jyoti Rao Phule, she got to know about education. Jyotirao Phule used to teach her at home. After completing primary education with the Jyoti Rao Phule other things she got to know from the Jyotirao’s friends.
Savitribai Phule also attended a teacher training program that was run by America. After completing the teacher training program, Savitribai Phule became the first Indian female teacher, So her birthday is celebrated as Balika din in the whole Maharashtra.
Savitribai’s Career journey
After completing the teacher education she started to teach girls also, this time she was not teaching in any school, this was the time when she called many girls at home and started giving them education teaching.
On the other hand, she started to coordinate with Sagunbai also who was a feminist as a mentor of Jyoti Rao also. After some months they all mean Sagunabai and Jyoti Rao and Savitribai NM Phule started their own school in the Bhide Wada.
Death time of Savitribai Phule
This was the time of the third worldwide pandemic when Savitribai Phule died. The reasons for the death of the pandemic disease plague.
Savitribai’s was honored
1. In 2015 Pune’s University was renamed as
Savitribai Phule Pune University.
2. A Kannada movie biopic was created in honor of Savitribai Phule and the prime minister tried it as a contribution to Savitribai’s.
Social perspective of Savitribai Phule
1. She was always ready for social reforms.
2. Savitribai Phule did a lot of help for girls and females.
3. Savitribai tried to change the social perspectives of humans that their girls and wives also have the power to contribute towards India.
4. Savitribai Phule became an honored example of education.
5. She was illiterate in the starting but her morale was total as educated present their thoughts.
History Perspective of Savitribai Phule
1. In 1831 she was born in a family of Mali community.
2. Her society was illiterate as she was in the beginning but in last she became educated due to her husband’s effort.
3. At an early age she was married to the Jyoti Rao Phule.
4. She became one of the best positive examples of society who were not ready to educate their girls.
5. Savitribai’s coordination with her husband was so good which teach to the whole world that how they both helped each other thoughts.
Political Perspective of Savitribai’s
1. Savitribai Phule was a social reformer and really game change in society.
2 she never took interest in politics because she always tried to prove herself as a feminist for all the females with no stereotype or biased thinking.
3. In the last time she worked with Sagunabai and her husband for her own school they’re also had not any self benefits or selfnnisnes.
Current Point of views of the world for Savitribai
- Everybody assumes that she was the best feminist example for all of India.
- Most of the political party and people contribute to her on her Jayanti.
- She had felt proud of everyone Indian women’s due to her fabulous work for the females.
Write your thought about the Biography of Savitribai Phule