Are anemic, such should be the diet of women suffering from anemia
India is estimated to be. The recent National Family Health Survey confirms this. (Anemia In Women In India)
International Women’s Day 2022: On the occasion of International Women’s Day, when the whole world is aware of women. Discussing his health, his development. Even at that time, 57 percent of the women in the country are victims of anemia. According to the Ministry of Women and Child Development, 57 percent of women in the country, between the ages of 15 and 49, are estimated to be anemic. The recent National Family Health Survey confirms this.
Giving information about this, the Ministry said that the States and Union Territories have implemented various IECs and Behavior Change Communication (BCC) to expedite the implementation of the Centrally Sponsored Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana, Ministry of Women and Child DevelopmentConducted activities like Prabhat Pheri, street plays, newspaper advertisements, radio jingles, selfie campaigns, door-to-door campaigns, community programs at the regional level, etc.
Anemia is a major health crisis for
women According to statistics, anemia or anemia among women in India has been a problem for many years. The biggest reason behind this is not getting enough nutritious and balanced diet. It is also commonly seen that women who are busy cooking and taking care of their health for their family, children, and family members throughout the day do not pay special attention to their diet. As a result, there is a lack of nutrients in the body and there is less production of red blood cells which keep the body healthy and strong. Explain that it is these red blood cells that determine the level of hemoglobin and due to the lack of hemoglobin, the lack of blood and oxygen supply in the body is also not done properly.
due to anemia in women
- Lack of iron in the body
- During periods,
- of a nutritious diet in heavy flow pregnancy, the risk of anemia increases in most pregnant women.
- Nutrient deficiencies such as folic acid, vitamin B12, and vitamin A,
- infection and
- genetic causes
, anemia symptoms,
- fatigue and weakness
- frequent dizziness
- , white
- color of the tongue and fingernails
- , shortness of breath while walking, increased
- heart rate
- face inflammatory anemia in the feet
what kind of diet should be adopted to prevent
- Eat a balanced diet that includes seasonal vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk, and poultry products.
- Vegetables and fruits like pomegranate, carrot, beetroot, and turnip are considered helpful in increasing the amount of hemoglobin in the body.
- Green leafy vegetables like spinach and amaranth are rich in iron. Include these in your daily diet.
- Sprouted grains are considered a suitable diet to give strength to the body and remove weakness. You can eat them by mixing them in salads, vegetables, and chaat.
- Along with this, grains like peas, green gram and gram leaves, and kidney beans are also good sources of iron, consume them regularly.
- Consumption of things like fish, egg, and chicken for non-vegetarian people is also considered good for people suffering from anemia.